The Information We Collect
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Website URL
- Credit/Debit Card Information
By creating an account with Yale International Alliance, you elect to share personal information that YIA securely stores for organizational purposes. You still own all rights to your personal data, and it will not be shared or sold, except where elected (e.g. signing up for YIA’s mailing list).
Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- Facilitate customers in making credit/debit card & PayPal payments
- Deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content
- Help us track website conversion success metrics
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Yale International Alliance and/or as required or permitted by law
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Use Information
Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To attend an event on our website
- To respond to inquiries and provide customer support
- To develop new programs
- To send email communications
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
What rights you have over your data
Some of you (in particular, European users) have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about them, to access personal information we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail.